· 2/11-2/12: 9th Annual St. Petersburg Fine Art Festival (South Straub Park, St. Pete)
· 2/18-2/19: 38th Annual ArtiGras (Palm Beach Gardens, FL). **Booth 423 & 424**
· 3/10-3/12: 72nd Annual Under the Oaks Fine Arts Show (Vero Beach, FL)
· 3/17-3/20: 64th Annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival (Winter Park, FL). **Booth 245**
· 4/14-4/16: 61st Annual Delray Affair (Delray Beach, FL)
· 4/22-4/23: 38th Annual Melbourne Art Festival (Melbourne, FL)
Join our newest itinerary to Tanzania and discover some of Africa’s best safari spots! Ater an overnight stay in Arusha, the group dries south for three days of game drives in Tarangire National Park—it’s then on to Serengeti National Park via a tour of the famous Ngorongoro Crater. At the end of the trip, the group will fly back to Arusha for their outbound flights. Tanzania offers a huge diversity of game species and is one of the best destinations for spotting the Big 5. December is the height of the green season, so prepare yourself for Africa like you’ve never imagined it!
The jewel-like islands of Raja Ampat are caressed by a convergance of swift nutrient-rich currents. Here the pulse of marine life thrives from the sea floor to the surface where the kaleidoscope of corals can start in less than a meter of water! Join me for some of the most amazing diving in the world on one of Indonesia's most luxurious liveaboards with a maximum of only 12 divers!
This will be an epic 10-night trip to see hammerheads, mantas, penguins, batfish, seahorses, Galapagos sharks and more! The trip is timed for the best hammerhead encounters, best visibility, and best water temps. The trip will be on the luxury Galapagos Master. I will conduct photo workshops throughout the trip, but non-photographers are welcome!